SNEW Job Postings
There is currently one job opening at SNEW.
DIRECTOR OF FINANCE & SERVICES
The Director of Finance & Services is a vital member of SNEW’s management team, is directly accountable to the General Manager, and is responsible for all SNEW financial operations and shared services. The Director’s financial responsibilities include processes and systems for accounting, financial reporting, cash management, financial planning and analysis, and risk management. Shared services reporting to the Director include: information technology management, safety and security, process improvement technology, and inventory and fleet management support.
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, business administration or related field, and seven (7) years significant job related experience, at least 3 in a supervisory capacity, in accounting, management, finance or information systems.
• Hands-on experience in the installation, use and/or modification of enterprise-wide financial systems, consisting of at least general ledger, accounts payable and receivable, fixed assets and payroll.
• A Master’s of Business Administration, Finance or Accounting is desirable.
• Knowledge of computerized accounting functions and basic office procedures as it applies to the management of information systems.
• Continually evaluates the operations and effectiveness of financial processes and systems, and of internal service delivery.
• Maintains/improves the internal accounting functions.
• Prepares financial reports according to applicable accounting and reporting standards.
• Conducts financial analysis, as required by management.
• Supervises the preparation of payroll, State and Federal reports, and other reports, as required.
• Works with SNEW’s auditing firm to assure timely completion of the annual audit and to assure the effectiveness of financial controls.
SNEW offers a competitive salary plus a comprehensive benefit package. The application is available at South Norwalk Electric and Water, One State Street, Norwalk, CT 06854, by emailing Hr@snew.org or on our Website at www.snew.org. Applications must be submitted by October 23, 2017 for consideration. EOE
SNEW Bid Postings
There are currently no bid postings for SNEW.